Preparing Your Student for Graduation and Beyond
Guest: Dr. Missy Marsh, Supervisor of School Counseling, Advisement & Crisis Response
Click on a timecode to jump to the topic:
- [01:28] Staying On-track to Graduate
- [04:43] In Case You Missed the Letter
- [05:14] Senioritis
- [06:08] Once Confirmed For Graduation
- [08:01] Is Fall Too Late to Plan?
- [09:30] Students Struggling to Find Life Direction
- [10:58] Taking a Gap Year
- [13:37] Start Making Plans EARLY!
Useful links from the podcast:
Give us a review:
Here's the link to let us know what you'd like to hear: