Help School Students through a Cobb Job!
Guest: Nancy Gospodareck, Employment Recruitment Coordinator
Click on a timecode to jump to the topic:
- [00:45] Forbes shout out!
- [01:40] Two types of employees
- [02:13] Biggest areas of need
- [05:56] Synchronized work & school schedules
- [06:50] Why hesitate?
- [07:22] So many skills needed!
- [08:28] The Application process
- [10:53] Substitute teacher positions
- [14:45] Final advice
- [15:36] They don't want to leave
Useful links from the podcast:
- Become a Substitute Teacher in Cobb!
- Food & Nutrition Services Employment Opportunities
- Become a School Bus Driver!
- Job Openings
- Human Resources home page
Give us a review:
Here's the link to let us know what you'd like to hear: